Count & Win Contest Terms and Conditions
- Count & Win (“the Contest”) is organised by Berjaya Times Square Theme Park (hereby known as “the Organiser”). Facebook holds no liability for this Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein without prior notice to any person.
- Contest period is from 19th November 2022 – 31st December 2022 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, aged 18 and above (“Eligible Participant”). Theme Park ticket purchase is required.
- Employees of the Organiser, Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Sdn Bhd, its partners, sponsors, event agencies and their immediate family member are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Eligible Participants must follow Berjaya Times Square Theme Park’s Official Facebook or Instagram @BerjayaTimesSquareThemePark.
To participate in this contest:-
- Eligible Participants must change their profile setting to ‘public’ if the participant’s profile is ‘private’.
- Eligible Participants must (i) LIKE and FOLLOW our Official Facebook page or Instagram profile, (ii) COMPLETE contest form and (iii) PROVIDE the theme park ticket serial number as proof of purchase.
- Eligible participants have to provide their answers for the question ‘How many Bubbles in the box’ in the Google Form accessible via QR code displayed at Level 5 souvenir kiosk
- Each theme park ticket entitles to One (1) entry to the contest and each Eligible Participant can only win one prize for this Contest.
- Only eligible Participants with complete detail and correct or nearest answer will be selected through random pick online system.
- The last submission is by 11:59pm, 31st December 2022.
- Winners announcement will be made on 7th January 2023, through Berjaya Times Square Theme Park’s Official Facebook and Instagram.
- Any irrelevant, late or incomplete entries will not be entertained and shall be automatically disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves its absolute discretion to disqualify any entries that does not fulfil the Contest Requirements. The Organiser reserves the right to remove or delete entry at any time at the Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion if the entries contains lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libellous, illegal, offensive or otherwise contain inappropriate content.
- Prize is strictly non-transferable. There will be a total of 60 winners.
- Winners are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal details.
- Winners are required to produce their original NRIC, winning messages and theme park ticket for verification to claim their prizes.
- Winners are required to send to Berjaya Times Square Theme Park’s Official Facebook a message with their full name, NRIC no., mobile number, and email address by 7th January 2022. Any delay in sending the private message to Berjaya Times Square Theme Park’s Official Facebook, your prize shall be forfeited without any notice to you or liability to the Organiser.
- Winners must collect their prizes within one (1) month by 31st January 2023. Any delay in claiming, the prizes shall be forfeited without any notice or liability to the Organiser.
- Winners shall collect their prizes in person at Ticketing Counter, Level 5, Berjaya Times Square Theme Park, Kuala Lumpur from 12:00 noon – 5:30pm.
- All winners shall be personally liable for all costs and expenses that may be incurred pursuant to the collection, usage or utilization of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, fees or any other related costs and expenses.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and/or sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure of internet line. This includes error in notification of the Contest’s winners, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries, PC hang whether arising due to server function, virus, bug or other causes beyond its control.
- Any problem, expenses, damage, loss, suits and claims of whatsoever notice against any Eligible Participates that may arise due to their participation in this Contest and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participations warrant that all statement, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Condition of this Contest and agree to provide consent to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By entering this Contest, all Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- All decision(s) made by the Organiser pertaining to this Contest and/or cancellation thereof shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. Appeal(s) will not be entertained.