Terms & Conditions
BTSTP 20TH ANNIVERSARY 2023 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- “BTSTP 20TH Anniversary 2023” campaign is organised by Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Sdn. Bhd. (hereby known as the “Organiser”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein without prior notice to any person.
- Campaign period is from 1st October 2023 – 31st October 2023 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the organiser.
- Campaign is open to all, aged 18 and above (“Eligible Participant”). Theme Park ticket purchase is required.
- Employees of the organiser, Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Sdn Bhd, its partners, sponsors, event agencies and their immediate family member are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
To participate in this campaign:-
- Eligible participants can only participate once (1) per family ticket OR purchase at one (1) plushie toy OR minimum spend of RM188.00 at ticketing counter level 5.
- Any irrelevant, late or incomplete entries will not be entertained and shall be automatically disqualified.
- The organiser reserves its absolute discretion to disqualify any entries that does not fulfil the campaign’s terms and conditions.
- The organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or reject any entry that does not meet the rules and regulations of the redemption including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid or incorrect information.
- Prize is strictly non-transferable.
- Winners are required to complete the “Personal Data Protection Act” consent form with mandatory personal details.
- Winners are required to produce their original NRIC, winning messages and theme park ticket for verification to claim their prizes.
- Winners must collect their prizes based on what they grab inside the prize pool.
- By participating in this campaign, all eligible participations warrant that all statement, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the terms and conditions of this campaign and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By entering this campaign, all eligible participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the organiser.
- Eligible participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the organiser from any claim in relation to the organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- All decision(s) made by the organiser pertaining to this campaign and/or cancellation thereof shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. Appeal(s) will not be entertained.
- Participants take part at their own risk. Berjaya Times Square Theme Park and the hosting venue will not be held responsible for any injury that may be sustained during the campaign.
- Participants may take certain inherent risks when involved in any physical activity. Participation in this campaign indicates the acceptance of such risks by the participants. Therefore, upon registration to any Berjaya Times Square Theme Park event, it is agreed that participants will not hold Berjaya Times Square Theme Park, its director or employees responsible for injuries that occur or illnesses that may be contracted during the campaign.
- Weight requirement for “Human Claw Machine” must be below 80 kg (176.37 lbs).
- Children height for “Human Claw Machine” must be 80cm and above.
- Due to Berjaya Times Square Theme Park campaign being open to the public, Berjaya Times Square Theme Park encourages all attendees to:
- supervise children at all times;
- be responsible for personal belongings;
- be aware of the surroundings of the venue and emergency exits;
- inform a Berjaya Times Square Theme Park employee of any unsuitable or suspicious activity and;
- Stay safe and have fun while attending Berjaya Times Square Theme Park campaign.